Up to 640 km (400 mi.)
Available GM-estimated range on a full charge
Up to 785 lb.-ft. of Torque and 754 HP
with Wide Open Watts
0-96 km/h in Under 4.5 Seconds
with Wide Open Watts
Up to 10,000 lb. (4,535 kg)
of max towing
THE ONLY EV WORTHY OF THE SILVERADO NAME.
Silverado EV Trail Boss
Silverado EV Work Truck
Skip the gas station and conveniently charge up your Silverado EV from the comfort of your home. With available Level 2 charging (professional installation required), you’ll have optimal at-home charging that easily fits your daily routine and driving needs. Level 1 charging serves as a backup option when needed. Either way you charge, you can head out confidently with an available GM-estimated range of up to 640 km (400 mi.) on a full charge.
Level 1 Level 2
Recharging while you’re on the move is as easy as pulling in, plugging in, and charging up. With over 50,000 available public charging stations in Canada and the U.S., there are many opportunities to find one nearby. You can also use the myChevrolet Mobile App with EV Access and Maps to plan your route and find charging on the go at public charging points across Canada and the U.S. Need something faster on the fly? Try DC Public Charging. Depending on the ability to access a public DC Fast Charger providing 350 kW (which are currently in limited supply and spread across Canada), you can get up to 160 km (100 miles) of range in 10 minutes.
Managing your electric lifestyle has never been easier than with the myChevrolet Mobile App with EV Access and Maps. It can help you smartly plan your routes, find charging on the go at public charging points across Canada and the U.S. in real time, and it allows you to control certain vehicle features. Check your battery status and set plug-in reminders all from one spot on your smartphone.
TOW MORE, STRESS LESS
Silverado EV will offer up to 14 available camera views and up to 4,535 kg (10,000 lbs.) of max towing allowing you to hitch up and hit the road with ease.
NEW 4-WHEEL STEER
A TURN FOR THE BETTER
All four wheels work together for a smaller turning radius, helping you make those tight turns when parallel parking or pulling your Silverado EV into a narrow parking space. What's more, you can tow and trailer with confidence thanks to greater AZ manoeuvrability and enhanced handling.
The new, innovative E-4WD system delivers nearly instantaneous torque to all four wheels simultaneously - giving you extra traction when you need it, while the available Four-Corner Air Ride Adaptive Suspension automatically adjusts the suspension to the road conditions, resulting in a smooth ride. Bonus: You can even adjust the height of your Silverado EV to help you get in and out easier.
24-INCH ALUMINUM WHEELS
eTRUNK UNDERHOOD STORAGE
PANORAMIC FIXED-GLASS ROOF
The versatile Multi-Flex Midgate® with pass-through provides flexible configurations that allow you to expand the load floor of the truck bed into the cab so you can carry those large, bulky and odd-shaped items.
GOES TO ENTIRELY NEW LENGTHS, SO YOU CAN TOO
FIT ITEMS UP TO 3.2 M (10 FT.) in length
To fit those extra-long items, use the Multi-Flex Mid-Gate with Pass-Through with the Multi-Flex Tailgate and load stop.
FIT ITEMS UP TO 2.7 M (9 FT.) in length
Put the 60/40 flip-and-fold seat down to make space for longer items and still have room for a passenger in the back.
FIT ITEMS UP TO 1.8 M (5 FT. 11 IN.) in length
With the standard bed, you still get a not-so-standard amount of space for your cargo.
Opens from the key fob, a switch inside the truck or a button on the gate.
PRIMARY GATE LOAD STOP
Helps prevent extra long items from sliding out of the bed.
The inner gate folds down, allowing you to reach farther into the bed.
The inner gate folds down into a large step for easy access, capable of holding up to 170 kg (375 lb.).
INNER GATE LOAD STOP
Helps prevent second-tier items from sliding out of the bed.
INNER GATE WITH WORK SURFACE
When opened, provides a place for a laptop or blueprints, as well as second-tier loading.
Silverado EV comes with standard Chevrolet Safety Assist, a package of six advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added confidence every time you get in your truck.
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
• Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you’re following, including at highway speeds
• Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver’s hard braking
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
• At speeds between 8 and 80 km/h (5 and 50 mph), this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian or bicyclist it detects directly ahead of you
• It provides pedestrian and bicycle alerts and can even automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
• It has limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
• Uses a brief steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you may be unintentionally drifting out of your lane lines
• If needed, you may receive additional Lane Departure Warning alerts
• System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
• Forward Collision Alert can warn you when it detects a potential front-end collision with a vehicle you’re following so you can quickly take action
• Also can provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
• At speeds above 40 km/h (25 mph), can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beam headlamps on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
• Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you’re following
• Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance