36,000 lb. (16,329 kg)
Max available trailering
7,290 lb. (3,306 kg)
Max available payload
Max available torque
THE NEW 2024 SILVERADO HD. OWN THE HD LIFE.
HIGH-TECH DRIVER-ORIENTED INSTRUMENT PANEL
NEW NIGHTSHIFT BLUE/JET BLACK INTERIOR COLOUR OPTION ON HIGH COUNTRY
13.4-Inch (340 mm) Diagonal Infotainment Touch-Screen
12.3-Inch (312 mm) Diagonal Driver Information Centre
REDESIGNED FRONT BUMPER AND GRILLE
AVAILABLE ANIMATED HEADLAMPS AND TAIL LAMPS
NEW 18-, 20-, AND 22-INCH WHEEL AND TIRE OPTIONS
From WT to High Country, the commanding, enduring design of Silverado HD is unmistakable. No matter where you look, it’s impossible to escape the exterior enhancements that complement the confident stance and undeniable presence of this Full-Size Truck.
FIRST-EVER SILVERADO HD ZR2
1.5-INCH SUSPENSION LIFT
35-INCH MUD TERRAIN TIRES GOODYEAR WRANGLER TERRITORY MT
MULTI-MATIC DSSV™ DAMPERS
Take on the wild outdoors in the first-ever Silverado HD ZR2. This rugged truck combines impressive towing and payload capability with the off-road prowess you’d expect from a heavy-duty pickup. No matter your demands, ZR2 is ready to handle it all.
• 1.5-inch suspension lift
• Multimatic DSSVTM Dampers
• Rear e-locker
• Redesigned skid plates, including front aluminum skid plate
• Redesigned front upper and lower control arms and front knuckles
• Redesigned wheel opening mouldings with off-road mud guards
• Available late summer 2023
With blacked-out features and a dominating presence, the first-ever Silverado HD High Country Midnight Edition is dressed for the dark.
Silverado HD special editions are work-ready trucks that know how to do any job with style.
10-SPEED ALLISON® AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
19,090 LB. (8,659 KG) MAX AVAIL. TOWING (GAS)
36,000 LB. (16,329 KG) MAX AVAIL. TOWING (DIESEL)
Since every Silverado HD dually paired with the available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 can pull over 30,000 lb. (13,607 kg), you can feel good about picking out the big trailer. Plus, 2500 HD offers available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 segment-leading Crew Cab towing capability of 22,070 lb. (10,010 kg). And when you add in a host of available advanced towing technologies, you can feel confident every time you hitch up.
HD TECH THAT’S AS INGENIOUS AS YOU’D EXPECT
Silverado HD offers up to 14 camera views, which come in handy when hitching up, backing up, or just maneuvering the road around you. New for 2024, Transparent Trailer View is available for both conventional and fifth-wheel/gooseneck trailering. In addition, you’ll have access to other smart trailering tech, like the newly available Adaptive Cruise Control with trailering.
AVAILABLE TRAILER SIDE BLIND ZONE ALERT
AVAILABLE TRANSPARENT TRAILER VIEW FOR CONVENTIONAL AND FIFTH-WHEEL TRAILERING
AVAILABLE ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL WITH TRAILERING
For 2024, the reliable durability of the Allison® 10-speed transmission is paired with both Silverado HD powerplants. And because the best always strives for more, the available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine has been enhanced with additional horsepower and torque to help you get the most out of every day.
12 STANDARD TIE-DOWNS
12 standard tie-downs all rated at 226 kg (500 lb.) per corner in any direction. Nine removable accessory tie-downs available.
INTEGRATED BED STEPS AND CORNERSTEP REAR BUMPER
Integrated BedSteps provide easy access to the front of the bed, even with a fifth-wheel or gooseneck trailer hitched. The CornerStep rear bumper is large enough to accommodate work boots.
LOADS OF ROOM FOR LOTS OF GEAR
The Standard Bed features 1,968 L (69.6 cu. ft.) of cargo volume, while the Long Bed offers 2,364 L (83.5 cu. ft.).
AVAILABLE LED CARGO AREA AND PERIMETER LIGHTING
Includes corner pillar lamps angled toward the front of the bed, cab-mounted cargo lamps, hitch-area lighting, and exterior mirror lamps for excellent all-around light coverage.
AVAILABLE 120-VOLT OUTLET
Located at the rear of the bed, this household-type integrated 120-volt outlet lets you charge your power tools wherever you go.
We combined high-strength roll-formed steel, more cargo volume than any other HD competitor and 12 standard tie-downs rated at 226 kg (500 lb.) per corner to give you the hardest-working bed in the business.
SIX FUNCTIONS. ONE FLEXIBLE TAILGATE.
Available on all trims, the Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six different functions designed to help you load, unload, and access the cargo bed more easily.
Every 2024 Silverado HD comes with a number of standard advanced safety and driver assistance features designed to help give you added confidence every time you get in your truck.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT AND AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
• Forward Collision Alert can warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
• Can also provide a tailgating alert if you’re following a detected vehicle much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
• At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph), Automatic Emergency Braking works with Forward Collision Alert to help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a detected vehicle you're following
• Camera technology is used to automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
FRONT PEDESTRIAN BRAKING
• At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph) during the daytime, this feature can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a front-end collision with a pedestrian it detects directly ahead of you
• Provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance the driver's hard braking
• Limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
• Displays the following gap time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle you're following
• Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
• Alerts you when it detects that you are unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines
• System alerts do not occur if you’re using your turn signal or when it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
INTELLIBEAM® HIGH BEAM ASSIST
• At speeds above 40 km/h (25 mph), can automatically turn the vehicle’s high beams on or off according to surrounding traffic conditions
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings, and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
SILVERADO HD TRIMS
Starting at: $98,323 | As shown: $101,083
Live your biggest life in High Country.
• Chrome and bronze grille and 20-inch bright chrome wheels
• Power-up/-down tailgate
• Bed View Camera and HD Surround Vision
• Premium leather seating surfaces with exclusive custom perforation and stitching pattern and authentic open-pore wood trim
• Heated front and second-row outboard seats
• Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert, and Safety Alert Seat
Starting at: $96,923 | As shown: $96,923
Rugged and ready for off-road adventures.
• Multimatic DSSV dampers
• 25-inch Mud Terrain Goodyear Wrangler Territory Tires
• e-Locker rear differential
• Aluminum front skid plate
• 1.5-inch suspension lift
• 13.4-inch diagonal touch-screen display and 12.3-inch diagonal reconfigurable Driver Information Centre
• Jet Black/Graystone, perforated leather seating surfaces with Strike Yellow accent stitching
Starting at: $78,723 | As shown: $91,343
Premium style. Hardworking ethic.
• In-vehicle Trailering App
• Hitch View
• LED headlamps and daytime running lamps with Amber tracer animation
• Power-folding and -extending vertical trailering mirrors
• Perforated leather-appointed front seating
• 10-way power adjusters for driver and front outboard passenger seats
Starting at: $66,223 | As shown: $75,413
Essential truck appeal. HD capability.
• 13.4-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display
• 12.3-inch diagonal reconfigurable Driver Information Centre
• Chrome front and rear bumpers and body-colour door handles
• Power lock and release EZ Lift tailgate
• Available 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with Grazen Metallic-painted accents
• Keyless Open and Start
Starting at: $66,023 | As shown: $72,343
Style and value, with no compromise.
• Available on Double Cab and Crew Cab
• 20-inch machined-aluminum wheels with Grazen Metallic-painted accents
• Power-adjustable vertical trailering mirrors with heated upper glass
• Cloth seating surfaces
• Remote Keyless Entry
• Power windows and door locks
Starting at: $61,823 | As shown: $70,298
The all-day, everyday workhorse.
• 6.6L V8 engine with Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission
• Available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine
• Durabed featuring 12 standard tie-downs
• Trailering Package and vertical trailering mirrors
• Automatic locking rear differential
• Forward Collision Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, Front Pedestrian Braking, Lane Departure Warning, Following Distance Indicator, and IntelliBeam® High-Beam Assist
2500 HD Crew Cab
2500 HD Double Cab
2500 HD Regular Cab
3500 HD Crew Cab DRW