MAX AVAIL. TORQUE
MAX AVAIL. GVWR
14,200 lb. (6,441 kg)
MAX AVAIL. PAYLOAD
8,920 lb. (4,046 kg)
Versatility at work
Offering three wheelbase lengths, two powertrains, and a variety of upfits, the 2021 Express Cutaway is the versatile work vehicle that's ready to help take your business to the next level.
Whatever your unique business needs, there's a wheelbase and powertrain combination that's up to the task.
3500 Express Cutaway
- Available in Short Wheelbase (139-in.), Regular Wheelbase (159-in.), and Extended Wheelbase (177-in.) models
- Up to 20,000 lb. (9,072 kg) Gross Combination Weight Rating
- Up to 12,300 lb. (5,579 kg) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
4500 Express Cutaway
- Available in Regular Wheelbase (159-in.) and Extended Wheelbase (177-in.) models
- 20,000 lb. (9,072 kg) Gross Combination Weight Rating
- 14,200 lb. (6,441 kg) Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Standard on Express 3500 Short Wheelbase model
- 276 horsepower and 298 lb.-ft. of torque
- Variable Valve Timing and Direct Injection
- Hydra-Matic® 8L90 8-speed automatic transmission with Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control and auto grade braking
Available 6.6L V8
- Available on Express 3500 Short Wheelbase model and standard on all other models
- 401 horsepower and 464 lb.-ft. of torque
- Hydra-Matic® 6L90 6-speed automatic transmission with Tap-Up/Tap-Down Driver Shift Control and auto grade braking
The perfect fit
The full frame design of Express Cutaway allows for a wide variety of upfits, including utility/service, van body, ambulance/rescue, shuttle bus, or school bus.TECHNOLOGY
Powering your business
Express Cutaway offers a 120-volt AC outlet, an auxiliary outlet, and an available USB port so your tools and electronic devices can stay powered up and ready to go no matter where your work takes you.SAFETY
Looking out for your investment
Drive with added confidence knowing Express Cutaway offers active safety technologies like Forward Collision Alert that can warn you when a potential collision is detected.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings, and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Designed to warn you if it detects a potential front-end collision.
- Also designed to provide a tailgating alert if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Designed to alert you if you might be unintentionally drifting out of detected lane lines so you can quickly take action. It will not alert you if you're using your turn signal or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane.
REAR VISION CAMERA
- When travelling in Reverse at low speeds, this feature is designed to show you an image of the area directly behind the vehicle displayed on the rear-view mirror to help you park and avoid nearby objects.
40.9 in. (1,038 mm)
68.9 in. (1,749 mm)
41.4 in. (1,050 mm)
With a comprehensive commercial lineup, there's a Chevrolet vehicle that's sure to suit your unique business needs.