2022 Chevrolet Colorado
- 200 horsepower
- 191 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 1,588 kg (3,500 lb.) max towing capability
- Estimated Fuel Consumption Rating of 9.4 L/100 KM hwy
- 308 horsepower
- 275 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 3,175 kg (7,000 lb.) max towing capability on select trims
- Available Estimated Fuel Consumption Rating of 9.3 L/100 km hwy
- 181 horsepower
- 369 lb.-ft. of torque
- Up to 3,493 kg (7,700 lb.) max towing capability
- Available Estimated Fuel Consumption Rating of 7.9 L/100 km hwy
Take it easy. Or how about not? Whether it's dirt, grass, rocky hills, or winding roads, ZR2 is a performance machine with the guts to conquer just about anything.
COLORADO ZR2 BISONOff-road and ready for just about anything.
- Front winch provisions and rear recovery points
- Five hot-stamped boron steel skid plates
- AEV front and rear bumpers
ZR2 MIDNIGHT AND DUSKTotal blackout.
- 17-inch 5-spoke accessory wheels
- Sport bar
- Off-road lights
Z71 MIDNIGHTTake on the night.
- Spray-on bedliner
- Premium all-weather floor liners
- Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac® tires
REDLINEDouble down on bold.
- 18-inch wheels with red accents
- Black bowtie emblem, grille, and off-road assist steps
- Spray-on bedliner
COLORADO CUSTOMBring some style to the worksite.
- Body-colour door handles, outside mirror caps, and rear bumper
- 18-inch dark argent metallic-painted cast-aluminum wheels
- 2.5L i-4 or 3.6L V6 engine
- Off-Road Appearance Package
- ZR2 Off-Road Suspension
- Multimatic DSSV Damping System
- Increased ground clearance compared to other Colorado trim levels
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension Package
- Automatic locking rear differential
- Unique 17-inch painted wheels and all-terrain tires
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Body-colour rear bumper, mirror caps, and door handles
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system with 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display
- 6-way power-adjustable driver seat
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
- Available 2.5L direct injected engine and Hydra-Matic® 6-speed automatic transmission
- Available 3.6L V6 engine and Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic transmission
- Standard dual rear seats with under-seat storage on extended cab models
- Standard folding rear bench seat on crew cab models
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings, and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner's Manual for more important feature limitations and information.